خلال 24 ساعه سوف يتم تفعيلك من قبل الادره >>

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى اهل الكرك

اهلا و سهلا بك في منتدى اهل الكرك
يسعدنا انظمامك الينا
<<اذا لم يتم وصل رسالة التفعيل الى بريدك الالكتروني
خلال 24 ساعه سوف يتم تفعيلك من قبل الادره >>

منتدى اهل الكرك

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى اهل الكرك

من الكرك انطلقنا الى جميع العرب

توقيت منتدى اهل الكرك

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

تصويت

هل تؤمن بالحب من أول نظرة؟
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE Bar_right72%An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE Bar_left 72% [ 18 ]
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE Bar_right28%An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE Bar_left 28% [ 7 ]

مجموع عدد الأصوات : 25

المواضيع الأخيرة

» غرف اطفال تعالو شوفو
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 26, 2014 1:48 am من طرف هبه

» الدعاء للميت في الصلاة عليه
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 25, 2014 10:30 pm من طرف هبه

» عند زيارة القبور
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 25, 2014 10:17 pm من طرف هبه

» قصة فتاه تبلغ من العمر 27 سنه
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 25, 2014 9:58 pm من طرف هبه

» مطل العشاق
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 25, 2014 8:04 pm من طرف هبه

» اصنع حياتك
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 25, 2014 7:40 pm من طرف هبه

» شخصيات بارزه
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 25, 2014 5:15 pm من طرف هبه

» عبارت ترحيب رومانسية للترحيب بالاعضاء الجدد
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 25, 2014 5:06 pm من طرف هبه

» صيانة بريوس وغيار زيت فقط ب 20 دينار
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 19, 2014 3:34 pm من طرف 4hybrid

» السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 19, 2014 3:06 pm من طرف أبوساجد

» مسلسل (صد رد)
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 19, 2014 3:04 pm من طرف أبوساجد

» دورة تأسيسية في السيارات الكهربائية والهايبرد
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 15, 2014 4:36 pm من طرف 4hybrid

» حكمتين متناقضتين ايهما ستختار
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 01, 2013 4:05 pm من طرف مويد ستلايت

» قريه كلها محفورة بالصخر..... صور
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 17, 2013 7:25 am من طرف مويد ستلايت

» نكت نكت
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 15, 2013 6:23 pm من طرف كركية 38

» نداء الى ابناء الكرك الاعزاء
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 31, 2013 3:03 am من طرف العربي

» اكبر مركز للسيارات الهجينة (الهايبرد) في عمان - الاردن
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 21, 2013 4:33 pm من طرف 4hybrid

» ضيف حل في قلعتكم
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 24, 2012 3:37 am من طرف العربي

» موت الملائكة
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 23, 2012 1:18 am من طرف ابو صرار

» ملااااك الروح نورتينا
An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 13, 2012 10:33 am من طرف العربي

ادارة منتدى اهل الكرك

New Page 1

المدير العام
                       Admin
             نائب المدير العام
                        رنوش
             المشــرف العام
                      LORD
                    king 101
             المــشــرفــون
                   RAZAN
                   جنوبية بعز
                 Nbanawi

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى

افضل عشرة اعضاء في هذا الشهر

New Page 1

قريبا
                قريبا
                قريبا
                قريبا
                قريبا 
                قريبا
                 قريبا
                قريبا 
                قريبا
               قريبا

اكثر 10 اعضاء فاتحي مواضيع في المنتدى

New Page 1

رنوش  
            LORD  
            RAZAN
              المتيم
           Nbanawi
              قريبا   
              قريبا   
              قريبا   
              قريبا   
              قريبا   

لوحة شرف المنتدى لهذا الشهر

New Page 1

وســــام المشرف المتميز
                  قريبا  
         وســـام الاكــثــر تواجد
                  قريبا  
       وســــام العضـــو المتميز
                  قريبا  
       وسام صاحب الردود المتميزه
                  قريبا  
         وســـام نــجـم المنـتـدى
                 قريبا  
     وسام صاحب المواضيع المتميزه
                قريبا  
         وســـــــام الابــــداع
               قريبا  

.: عدد زوار المنتدى :.

2 مشترك

An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE

Nbanawi
    Nbanawi

ذكر العقرب عدد المساهمات : 978
    نقاط : 1677
    السٌّمعَة : 21
    بلدك : الاردن
    المدينة : alkarak
    العمل/الترفيه : Senior Economist - Central bank of Jordan

An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE Empty An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE

مُساهمة من طرف Nbanawi الأحد أغسطس 08, 2010 2:09 pm

An amazing Love Story

He met her at a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At
    the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she promised. They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please, let me go home.... suddenly he asked the waiter. "would you please give me some salt? I'd
    like to put it in my coffee."
    Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously; why you have this hobby? He replied: "when I was a
    little boy, I was living near the sea, I like playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my
    hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there".
    While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched.That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A man who can tell out his homesickness, he must be a man who loves home, cares about home, has responsibility of home. Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family. That was a really nice talk, also a
    beautiful beginning of their story.They continued to date. She found that actually he was a man who meets all her demands; he had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful. He was such a good person but she almost missed him!
    Thanks to his salty coffee!
    Then the story was just like every beautiful love story , the princess married to the prince, then they were living the happy life... And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee e, as she knew that's the way he liked it.
    After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said: "My dearest, please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was
    the only lie I said to you---the salty coffee. Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted
    some sugar, but I said salt It was hard for me to change so I just went ahead.I never thought that could be the start of our communication! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to
    lie to you for anything..Now I'm dying, I afraid of nothing so I tell you the truth: I don't like the salty coffee, what a strange bad taste... But I
    have had the salty coffee for my whole life! Since I knew you, I never feel sorry for anything I do for you. Having you with me is my biggest happiness for my whole life. If I can live for the
    second time, still want to know you and have you for my whole life,even though I have to drink the salty coffee again".
    Her tears made the letter totally wet.Someday, someone asked her: what's the taste of salty coffee? " It's sweet ". She replied.

Love is not 2 forget but 2 forgive, not 2 c but 2 understand, not 2 hear but 2 listen, not 2 let go but 2 HOLD ON !!!!
    Don't ever leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one they love. Tonightyour true love will realize how much they love you between 1 and
    4 in the morning. Tomorrow the shock of your life will occur. Ifyou break the chain you will have bad luck for 10 yrs if you don't pass this on to 15 people in 15 mins including the one from
    whom you got this..Forget the things make u sad ....
    Remember the things make u Glad
    جنوبية بعز
    جنوبية بعز

انثى الثور عدد المساهمات : 406
    نقاط : 464
    السٌّمعَة : 9
    المدينة : عروس الجنوب

An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE Empty رد: An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE

مُساهمة من طرف جنوبية بعز الإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 12:38 am

هي نفس مشاركة الي كانت
    تحت عنوان "القهوه المالحة"
    حلو منك هذا الاثراء
    كل الود والاحترام.

thank you alot
    Nbanawi
    Nbanawi

ذكر العقرب عدد المساهمات : 978
    نقاط : 1677
    السٌّمعَة : 21
    المدينة : alkarak
    العمل/الترفيه : Senior Economist - Central bank of Jordan

An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE Empty رد

مُساهمة من طرف Nbanawi الإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 6:36 am

صاحي يا معلم
    بستنى هذا الرد بالذات
    تسلمي يا ذوق
    cheers cheers cheers
    An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE 318899 An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE 318899 An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE 318899 An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE 318899
    An amazing Love Story-SALTY COFFEE 953698

مواضيع مماثلة

-
      » love

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مايو 03, 2024 8:22 am